do you use to call me on my cell phone

 

That's right, this little object is my favorite piece of technology.
Among the many reasons I have for choosing it as my favorite, I will mention the most important ones for me which are accessibility, since I can take it and use it wherever I want, plus the multiple functions it has allow me to do everything with it, like having fun, writing things down, communicating with people, doing work and a lot of other things.

The only bad thing about this object could be that it has a higher value than it should, or that it is also a somewhat weak piece and can break at any time.

Still, overall I think that cell phones are an object that changed the history of mankind, mainly because of the fact that it allows communication no matter the distance, which I think is the most important thing about this object.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

an experience

yep that's me you're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation

FUTURE