yep that's me you're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation



When I was a child I wanted to be a football player, because in all my childhood I was the biggest fan of Lionel Messi, and I wanted to be like him, years later, at the age of 12, I wanted to study Astronomy, because I was too interested in everything related to space, but it was more of a passing thing. I kept growing and at the age of 18 I wanted to study Medicine, however, months later I realized that I really didn't want that career, but I wanted something similar, so when I applied to the university my options were Dentistry and Veterinary Medicine. Dentistry was my first option, I decided to stay in this career and entered without any problem. Until now, are things that I like and others that I don't like of this career, but I am convinced that at the end of this, everything will be worth it and I am fine with having made the decision to stay studying dentistry. I hope that in the future I will have a stable job and that, above all, I have fun and allow me to live in peace.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

an experience

FUTURE