an experience

 

This dish you see here I could say is the love of my life, but it is also known as Gohan.


It is a preparation originally from Japan that lately has been expanding in the food market, it is closely related to sushi and can be prepared in many ways but what is common in all its preparations is: rice, cream cheese balls, avocado, and sesame, it is almost always accompanied by a protein such as chicken or salmon, I always eat it with salmon and mix it with lots of teriyaki sauce.


I like it a lot mainly because the combination of flavors is the most delicious thing I have ever tasted, it is simply indescribable and is something that if it were up to me I would eat every day, plus it is very economical and hearty.


To top it off, it is very good for your health because its ingredients are all healthy, that's why I consider it the perfect dish and I recommend it to everyone every time I can. 


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

yep that's me you're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation

FUTURE