welcome to my life

 

 

Hi, my name is Diego San Martín and I invite you to read my story!!! I am a 20 years old student and I was born in Rengo, Chile. I studied at Antilen school all my life, since pre-kinder to cuarto medio. And now I am studying Odontology at the University of Chile.

About my family, I have a big one but I love them all too much, especially my four dogs because they are like my younger brothers.

I have too many hobbies, like play videogames, have fun with my friends, play football, among others. But my favorite hobby for ever is play basketball, I practice this sport since I was 10 years old and im in absolute love with this game.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

an experience

yep that's me you're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation

FUTURE